Thursday, January 18, 2018

Saying Prayers

Sometimes,  when it all gets too loud, and I just can't even sort out my own thoughts, I turn to the only other place I know. I don't really know if I can call it praying, but I sure do faĺl asleep having some complicated conversations.   My mom always used to say if I fell asleep saying my prayers,  the angels would  finish them for me. I sure hope she's right....
 
I had a day yesterday.  One of those roller coaster, what the hell is going on,  really badly need to lay on the floor and feel the earth still, just let me take a deep breath, someone hear my words before I go crazy kind of day.  And then he came over, looked at the necklace settled around my tired neck, and slid the clasp back around to where it's supposed to be. "Someone's thinking about you", he said quietly.
 
"Lord, I hope so".
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment