Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Where No Place is Home

It's hard for me to be in this place... where no where is home anymore.

It's hard to not belong here nor there.  It's a limbo I can't get used to and I am wondering if I will ever feel like myself again.  My soul is struggling to feel comfort and to feel safe in all this newness and I don't know how to make it any better.  I am hiding parts of myself to accommodate, sure that wasn't part of the deal I made myself when I decided to move forward.

I am neither here nor there.  Not fully present in either place, watching from a sideline I can't seem to cross, keeping score instead of being in this game of movement.  My soul is screaming to go home, but I'm not really sure where that is or who this person is that doesn't know much about anything right now.

I chose the path less traveled... Maybe it's time I just laid down and watched the leaves fall instead.


No comments:

Post a Comment